The participating projects are innovative and entrepreneurial projects that combine forward-looking, pioneering and exploratory technologies with industry.
The contesting projects can cover the following areas:
• Social Innovation
• Technology Innovation
• Culture and Creative Innovation
• The competition is divided into two groups: High School, College and Above groups, by the age of the core contestants.
• Contestants enter the team as a unit.
1) Each team can have no more than 5 members.
2) One of core team members must be an Asian American.
• Winning teams will be awarded at the rewards dinner, where they will meet with noted entrepreneurs and distinguished government representatives. The Committee may reimburse the winning participants’ trip to Washington DC.
• The winning teams will also gain the support of the ILF Entrepreneurship and Innovation Committee to connect with venture capital and the opportunity to visit businesses in China.
We want all applicants to succeed, and sometimes they just need professional advice and a little more experience. In supporting applicants, we have prepared training programs for all applicants, free of charge. Topics include:
• Business Operations
• Business Logistics
• Technology and Innovation
• Public Speaking/Communications
EVENT | SPONSORS
EVENT | SCHEDULE 2018
It’s survival of the fittest for the final selection of the five teams entered the finals.
VIDEO | POSTS
ABOUT | COMMITTEE
The International Leaders Foundation (ILF) Entrepreneurship and Innovation Committee is founded in April 2018, with three core missions:
The multinational experiences and entrepreneurship expertise of Asian American entrepreneurs bring lessons and valuable perspectives to young Asian & Asian American leaders. The committee’s board serves to mentor and gather together distinguished entrepreneurs to cultivate young leaders able to lead future Asia-U.S. relations and U.S. Global Affairs.
Help Asian American businesses create stronger ties between Asian American enterprises in the U.S. and around the globe, through ILF’s network and business initiatives. Asian American business growth is our community’s, future generation’s and nation’s growth.
A stronger community needs distinguished individuals as well as a joint force. The committee hope to lift the Asian community by collaborating and connecting not only various sectors, but also between different generations. Our community’s lasting influence is counting on not just its leaders, but inherited spirits.
NINA Q. WANG
CONTACT | INFORMATION
© 2018 All rights reserved.